By the end of this 10-week online course, a successful learner should be able to:
1. Create multiple paths to knowledge within the online environment
2. Demonstrate an understanding of effective learning communities and the teacher’s role in forming collaborative relationships within the online environment.
3. Demonstrate an understanding of the changing role of teacher and student brought about by the online environment.
4. Demonstrate the ability to evaluate the effectiveness of learning experiences and assessing learning outcomes in an online environment.
5. Explore, identify, and analyze best practices in teaching within online environments.
- Teacher: Tom Dreilinger